[image description: old book cover for A Nun in the Closet by Dorothy Gilman (Hilarious New Suspense Tale By The Author of The Famous Mrs. Pollifax Series). A nun on a motorcycle rides down a peaceful country lane with a big house in the background.]
When Sister John and Sister Hyacinthe set out to explore the huge old house left to The Abbey by a mysterious benefactor, they had no inkling of the bizarre adventures that awaited them.
From the moment they set foot on the property, their world began to shiver and shake. First they found a wounded man hiding in a closet. Then they discovered a fortune stuffed in an old suitcase at the bottom of the well. There was also the matter of white powder in the sugar jars in the pantry. Sugar? Not on your life.
Gangsters, ghosts, young rebels—you name it, they found it. The nuns were up to their wimples in trouble. They were also developing a lot of strange habits.
For the millions of Dorothy Gilman fans this new tale of adventure and suspense is a veritable feast of merriment and mystery…’Outrageously funny, charming, and unorthodox.’ —Seattle Times.
- zan-cozi reblogged this from yourbadgrrl
- notsopurerebellion likes this
- yourbadgrrl reblogged this from roselerner and added:
- attackofopportunity likes this
- hamburgerjack reblogged this from roselerner and added:
- hamburgerjack likes this
- sproutfinch reblogged this from roselerner and added:
- smarmt reblogged this from roselerner
- roselerner posted this